Friday 9 April 2010

Hello... anybody out there??

Well, the first thing I suppose I should say is hello and welcome to my blog!
I guess if your reading this you'll wonder what this blog is all about, and my answer to that is... I haven't completely decided yet. I'm starting it as a beauty blog but who's knows where i could end up.
The world is my oyster, right?!

But first a little about me:
i live in the costa-del-northeast of england
17 (18 in a few days, which equals a very very excited 17 year old)
in sixth form
uni in september and im friggin excited!!
i guess my hobbies are make-up, style anddd hopefully blogging (if anyone actually decides to read this)

Sooo, where to start? Well hopefully you'll tell me!
Ask me anything beauty related and I'll do my darn hardest to answer it and if your not happy, you have permission to leave this page and never come back, but please don't. I really quite like you.
Adios!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Nice to see a new blog, please come check mine out. I will definitely follow yours :) xxx

    ReplyDelete